In this current stressful climate, the renewal for mind, body, and spirit that we offer at Poplar Creek Spa through our variety of all-natural services is only increasing in importance.
We are locally, woman-owned by a practicing licensed massage therapist. We offer massage, spa services, aesthetics, acupuncture, and life coaching. We take a customized approach to our guests' individual needs. Our positive and drama-free culture strives to facilitate your personal and professional growth, and we work to ensure the longevity of your career by avoiding overwork and providing opportunities for self-care. We strive to conduct business in a way that minimizes our ecological footprint, and are an equal opportunity employer.
Ooltewah is one of, if not the, fastest growing parts of the Chattanooga area. With a relatively temperate climate, a plethora of outdoor activities, and a low cost of living, the small-town appeal of Ooltewah combines the convenience of the Chattanooga metropolitan area to create a highly desirable place to live.
Assistant Director of First Impressions
- At our front desk, as the face of the company, your professionalism and customer service to our guests builds trust and establishes a foundation for our providers to build on.
- Your organization and attention to detail supports our providers, enabling them to focus on what they love and are best at--enhancing the quality of life for our guests.
- Your personal connection with our guests drives overall company success by increasing customer retention and sales.
- Your ability to follow established processes and procedures keeps the company running smoothly on a day to day basis, while your ability to improve upon those processes and procedures helps us to continually evolve in a positive and progressive way.
- Your solution-focused thinking means you get things done despite any challenges you may face.
- With a variety of job duties, get industry experience fast, under values-based leadership that truly cares about the team
- Work with team members that feel like family in a respectful, drama-free culture
- Starting hourly base pay of $10.50/hour
- Control your level of compensation by earning commissions on retail sales, membership sales, series sales, upgrades, and add-ons, plus earn free products and services so you know and experience what you’re selling
- Part-time position available, with possibility of growing to full-time
- Must be available to work Sundays
- Responsibilities: Performing acupuncture services within your scope of practice, networking with potential referral sources to build a patient base, and other tasks.
- Experience: Experience as an acupuncturist helpful but not required.
- Required Skills: Must possess (or have applied for, awaiting approval) an acupuncture license current for the state of Tennessee. Must possess people skills, the ability to communicate clearly, professional appearance, and computer skills. Must be available to work Sundays.
- Pay: Hourly plus commission