We are locally owned by a practicing licensed massage therapist. We offer massage, spa services, aesthetics, acupuncture, life coaching, and yoga. We take a customized approach to our guests' individual needs. Our positive and drama-free culture strives to facilitate your personal and professional growth. We work to ensure the longevity of your career by avoiding overwork and providing opportunities for self-care. We strive to conduct business in a way that minimizes our ecological footprint. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Ooltewah is one of, if not the, fastest growing parts of the Chattanooga area. With a relatively temperate climate, a plethora of outdoor activities, and a low cost of living, the small-town appeal of Ooltewah combines the convenience of the Chattanooga metropolitan area to create a highly desirable place to live.
While we gladly accept resumes for any of our positions at any time, below are the positions for which we are currently interviewing.
Licensed Massage Therapist
Days/hours needed: Inquire for current days/hours needed. Must be able to work Sundays.
- You’ll undergo thorough training in our proprietary service protocols as well as techniques for building a loyal clientele base from the ground up.
- You’ll use your own unique fusion of modalities to enhance the quality of life of our discriminating clients - no “cookie cutter” massages here! Plus, profitable techniques you learn or have learned are welcomed and encouraged, even if they’re unique to you.
- One of the biggest challenges you’ll face is teaching your clients to prioritize preventive pain and stress management, and getting them to return to you on a regular basis so they don’t get to a point of desperation. You’ll need to be specific about when they should return, what additional services they should book, what products to take home with them, and the importance of prebooking their next appointment.
Pay: Hourly plus commission
Assistant Director of First Impressions
A position is not currently available, but we are a always accepting resumes!
- Responsibilities: Answer the phone, greet guests entering the spa, book appointments, check out guests, retail sales, laundry, cleaning, and other tasks.
- Experience: Sales, retail, and/or customer service experience required
- Required Skills: Must possess people skills, the ability to communicate clearly, professional appearance, positive attitude, and computer skills. Must be available to work Sundays.
- Pay: Hourly plus commission
Full- or part-time position open (inquire for current days/hours needed)
- Responsibilities: Performing acupuncture services within your scope of practice, networking with potential referral sources to build a patient base, and other tasks.
- Experience: Experience as an acupuncturist helpful but not required.
- Required Skills: Must possess (or have applied for, awaiting approval) an acupuncture license current for the state of Tennessee. Must possess people skills, the ability to communicate clearly, professional appearance, and computer skills. Must be available to work Sundays.
- Pay: Hourly plus commission